Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wowwww

I took u by the hand
and sat u on my bed

kissed your tender lips gently at first
and then passionately

I felt u respond
and my fingers unbuttoned your blouse trembling

I lifted your blouse over your head
kissed your neck
nibbling at your ear

I encircled u in my arms
and my hands behind your back
fumbling with the hook

with a snap it was off
and your bra dropped to your lap
to reveal your beautiful breasts

I gasped
drinking in the beauty

and my face moved in
my mouth on your tits sucking greedily

your tits grew bigger and I found your desire browing
and u wanted more

so without much ado
I lay u down on my bed

and I removed your panties
and u lifted your hips
and allowed me to pull it off

I cud not wait any more
My lips sucked on your pussy lips

and now u were moaning
and gasping
your hips thrusting upwards and pushing against my mouth

and I knew u were close to cumming
and I mounted you
My junior forcing himself between your lips
and sooon i was in

u were now thrusting hard to meet my thrusts
and soon u were cumming

I cud not hold back too
and i came with u

aaaaarrrhhhhhhhh
unhhh unhhh unhhhhh
AAAARRRHHHHHHHHHHH

our voices mingling
and joining in a crescendo

and then we both collapsed in each others arms
we were both sweating inspite of the air conditioning

and we slept in each others arms
both contented

No comments: