Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i was nearing 26 and still a virgin
i told Iggy
he introduced me to Doris

Doris, he said needs help - to run her home
she has a hubby who is impotent and jobless
she gives out for money and pleasure
Doris is not young iggy said
but she is cheap

Done, i said


i knocked on Doris' door
Doris was plump with lotts of curves

i swallowed hard, there was a lump in my throat
and a pistol in my jeans getting loaded

Doris smiled and invited me in
make yourself comfortable she said
i stretched out on the sofa

she came back with a tea pot and 2 cups
we made small talk while she poured out the tea


as i sipped the tea, my eyes were glued to her boobs
i was starved and Doris saw it
(Iggy must have told her too)

Doris smiled sweetly and said
shall we go to the bedroom
i followed her sporting a hard on that was embarrasing

Doris lay on the bed
i sat by her side not knowing how to proceed

Make yourself comfortable Jim she said
while she slipped her dress over her head
revealig soft nylon bras that were overflowing

i gasped

doris asked do u like what u see Jim?
i cud not answer my jaw had dropped

Heyyyy Jim she said
get comfortable
get out of those jeans

i tugged at my belt and unbuckled
pulled my jeans out
to reveal the erect pistol straining at the fabric of my VIP jocks
and i stopped

doris was watching
and she liked what she saw

take off your shirt Jim she said
and come lie down by my side

i was now at the gates of heaven
lying down inches away from a buxom angel

my throat was dry
i was fully nekkid now
Doris was sitting on the bed still in bra and panties

she put her hands behind to unclip her bra
and stopped

do it for me Jim she said

i was all thumbs and it took a while to do it
then it finally came off
and i let the bra fall to her lap
and i saw Doris' boobs in all their glory

she was gorgeous
her boobs heavy and full but did not sag much

i flopped on the bed
and pulled her down to my side gently

we were now face to face side by side
i ran my fingers through her hair
my other hand around her neck

i let my fingers run over her luscious lips
her mouth parted open
and i brought my mouth her mouth

i kissed her lips with my lips
this was my first kiss
and i did not know a thing about french kissing

Doris looked happy

i put my hand on her breast
and caressed her breast gently with my cupped hand
my thumb playing with her tit
and as i played i felt her tit growing

and i put my mouth to her tit
and i sucked greedily like a baby

i now pulled out my other hand from behind her neck
and my other hand squeezed her other tit
Doris gasped

her breasts were heaving now
and her breath now changed rhythm

she was panting
and so was i ....


I bit her nipples, running both of my hands over her body,
stroking her stomach, her chest, her breasts,
and her thighs.

As I moved my hand up her thigh to her stomach,
my hand was drawn closer and closer to her mound,
and I started running my hand up the inside of her thigh
and across her mound to her belly button,
and back down across her crotch and stroking down her other thigh.

After stroking across her pussy a few times,
she took my hand in hers and moved my hand to guide me
to rub her bud

I enjoyed looking at Doris' naked body,
her body was very curvaceous,

her hips were wide,
her pubic hair was thick and curly,
I could see her pussy lips,
slightly open and ready,
and her pussy was shining, wet

She smiled at me when she saw me looking,
and pulled me to her and kissed me.

Her kiss drew me into raptures,
and I rubbed her bud as we kissed,

breathing each other's breath,
tasting one another

Her other hand was stroking me all over my body,
and mine was moving all over her body

and Doris reached further down
and was shocked to find
I was still in my jocks

Doris told me its time for the real thing
I pulled off my jocks
and i was hard

Doris parted her legs
and opened out her arms
beckoning me to enter

I propped my self up
and i was about to enter
and it happened

i spilled all over her mound ....





I was devastated and Doris saw it

she did not laff or cuss

dont worry Jim

it happens to all first timers, she consoled me

but the mood was gone

hers and mine

Doris took the sheet and wiped her self

and told me

we need a coffee break

get dressed Doris said

and she dressed too

Go and relax on the couch Jim

while i make us some coffee ....

I went out and flopped on the couch

and took a magazine to read

it was FEMINA with pics of beautiful women

but i was spent

after a few minutes Doris was back with coffee in a tray

she handed me my cup

and she sat opposite me

and got talking

she said she really liked me

and told me to tell about my loves and my passions

i told her about Clara the girl in school

she was beautiful and i had a crush on her

that lasted for a long while

but i was not Claras type

and she didnt care for me

i told her all

Doris lissened attentively

and sympathized

Dont be in a hurry to marry said Doris

wait for the right girl to come along

I looked at Doris wondering

I now looked at Doris more and more as we talked

I liked her smile

I liked the way she carried her self

she dressed modestly

not showing cleavage

not showing her curves

she wore a loose gown that hid her curves

she looked like a lady

but i was not fooled

she was hott inside that gown

I watched the way her lips moved as she talked

I looked at her dress front

knowing what lies inside

I looked at her legs that showed below her dress

her feet

but my eyes were on her breasts more

and i was getting erect again

and my eyes looked into her eyes

with longing

and Doris saw

she smiled

shall we move to the bedroom again?

Doris asked with a sweet smile

I got up and kissed Doris on her lips
this time her tongue darted forward and pried upon my lips
sliding her tongue in between my lips and sucking gently

and my tongue darted into her mouth too and we played tongue to tongue for a while
I was holding Doris and I cud feel her nipples stiffening through her dress.

It was the sexiest, hottest and most intoxicating kiss I ’d ever received.

Doris was careful not to get me all worked up though
She took my hand and led me to the bed again

This time there was no need of more foreplay for Doris and me
But i loved Doris now and I wanted to compensate for my disastrous performance earlier

This time when she parted her legs and invited me
I put my mouth there instead

and i made love to her with my mouth
and i went at her like she was ....

I tongued and licked and sucked
again and again all over her pussy
and she was heaving and buckling and jamming my head with her thighs

I kept on and on
until she came
she really erupted and wet my face and chin
and i savoured her taste

and i wudnt budge
i kept on gently licking as she subsided
and then prsssed my face to her mound and lay there for a while

and then I crawled up the bed and kissed her again tenderly
as lovers do

Doris was delirous and she was in tears
and i kissed her tears away and i wondered why the tears

Doris kissed me
and told me

not a single man she entertained
had ever done that to her

they all came for their pleasure alone
she said

and she hugged me close
and kissed me passionately

and snuggled by me
I was technically still a virgin

but it didnt matter
I had cum along with Doris

and Doris saw it
but she didnt mention it

she made me promise that i will visit her again tommorrow
same time

Yes Doris i will come again tommorrow
I said

and I kissed her as I got up to leave
told her to sleep for a while

I will find my way out






I'm standing outside Doris door.
It's the anticipation that's keeping me from knocking.
How will it be when we finally do it?

Will I last the distance?
I want soo much to pleasure Doris

We've been waiting for this day. We've both been wanting it so much.
I suck in my breath and let it our slowly.
I knock and wait.
It seems like ages, time has stood still.
I hear the doorknob turn and watch the door swing open.
There you are.
I step into the room.
No words are spoken.

We don’t need coffee or tea now
The tension between us is too much. I step forward and kiss Doris, hard.
She returns the kiss, passionately.

I hear Doris swing the door shut behind me. My hands are all over Doris. It's too much and not enough. Doris hands are in my hair, around the back of my neck pulling me to her. I let go just long enough to shed my coat. My hands are back on her.

I need you Doris. I push her back against the wall behind us, hard. She groans into my mouth. Her hands move to my shirt. They wander underneath, up and over my chest.


Your skin feels so good, she said. I feel her hands under my sweater, moving up my back, pulling me tighter to her.

I breathe her in as her lips move down my neck, tasting me. Doris hands move down and slip into the waistband of my jeans. She pushes them down in and over my ass.

I can't wait. I want you, she said.


Doris let her hands slip back out and meander to the front of my jeans. She rubs me through them, my cock already hard.

I run my hands over her breasts, cupping them. We both have a sense of urgency, almost as if we wait, everything will just disappear, that it was just a dream. She undos the button and pulls down my zipper. her hands reach inside my boxers and she grasps my cock.

I've been wanting this, to feel you like this. Your cock is so erect, so hard she said

Doris wraps her cool fingers around me and strokes me gently.
She can feel me responding to her touch.

Doris moans softly into my skin as my hands undo her jeans.

My hands slip inside, slipping down her slit.
She feels my fingers moving into her cunt, feeling her growing wetness.

Doris My knees go weak as I find her clit.

We stand there, masturbating each other as our mouths reconnect. My tongue slides into her mouth. Doris kisses me back, greedily. Her hand on my cock is moving faster. I need to taste you.

I break our kiss and move to my knees. Doris helps me pull my jeans down. She sees me, so erect.
Her tongue flicks out and she tastes me.

I've been wanting to taste you for so long she says
She lets her tongue drag up the length of my shaft.

She hears me suck in my breath.

Mmmm, you taste soo good, she says

She lets her lips glide over the head of my cock, barely brushing it.
Then in one move she pulls me into her mouth, deep.




She takes my full length into her mouth and sucks it.
My hands move into my hair as I lean back into the wall.

I've been wanting this, your cock in my mouth. Sucking you has me so incredibly aroused. I can feel my wetness soaking my panties, she says

She reaches down with her hand and slip it into her jeans, touching her self as she sucks me.

She can feel my cock pulsing now. I am not going to last like this

I drag my head up by her hair and kiss her hard, tasting my self on her lips. I push her back toward the bed and onto it.

She watches you as I strip off my clothes.
I kneel over her on the bed, kissing her again as I help her remove her clothes.

In a second we're both naked, exposed to each other. My hands wander over her, taking in every curve.



She lies back and feels the sensations running through her.
She closes her eyes as she feels my tongue licking her thigh.
She parts them for me.
She quivers as my tongue works its way up her legs.

In the words of Doris

I know what you want from me. I feel your hot breath on my cunt and I hold my breath in anticipation. I've been aching for you to do this.

Then I feel it and gasp. Your tongue slides across my clit. My hips cant help but move up to meet your mouth. So exquisite. You run your tongue over me again and I let a groan escape. My hands move to your head and I run my fingers through your hair. I feel your fingers probing my wetness, they slide in so easily.

Your tongue is assaulting my clit now. You do that so well. I don't know how long I'm going to last. I can feel your fingers sliding in and out of me, fucking me. I can't take this. I need you inside me.

"Fuck me," are the first words you hear me utter. I feel you moan into my clit. You move up my body kissing me. You settle for a moment at my breasts, taking a nipple into your mouth, savoring it. I arch my back to you, needing this, all of this. "Please," I whisper. My cunt needs you. My body needs you.

You move up further and I can feel the head of your cock at my cunt. It's what I need. And you thrust inside me. God. I arch my back again at the pleasure. You've filled me, completely. You lean your head down and kiss my lips as you begin to stroke your cock in and out of me, thrusting hard. So, so good. I wrap my legs up and around you, lifting my hips to meet your thrusts. It's too much. I'm so close, so fucking close.

Your hard cock is merciless, pounding into me. I reach my hand down and rub my clit. You thrust faster. I know you're close. My cunt is squeezing around your cock, squeezing each time you thrust into me. I can feel you pulsing. I want your cum. God. I need your cum. I need you to shoot it inside me, filling me. I'm so close to the edge.

A few more thrusts, god, yes. Can you feel it? Can you feel my cunt pulsing around you? I can't stop it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your cock. It hits me, hard. The sensations plow through me, so powerful. I'm cumming hard, so fucking hard. You can't hold it back. You feel me cumming around you and you begin to throb.

You groan my name as you shoot your hot spunk inside my cunt. We convulse together. Pulsing hard. I can feel our wetness on my thighs, on your balls, on your cock. You're still throbbing, cumming and cumming.


My thighs are locked around you, my cunt milking you. Breathless, you kiss me again and smile. Your cock still moving inside me, still hard as you roll me over on top of you.

I look down at you and smile back....



I look at Doris and I kiss her and roll down so we are side by side. I look into her eyes and I feel good and I am grateful to her for making me a man

I hold her in my arms my face to her face and I hold her this way for a while.
I pull out my left hand from under her to make her more comfortable


Doris is drowsy and so am I and we sleep this way side to side....










No comments: