Thursday, June 05, 2008

enuff talk











,
,
,,
,
,
,,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
lemme show u how I will love u Jolene

I will hold u in my arms gently but firmly
my palms on your buttocks
pressing your lower body onto mine

I kiss u on your forehead
then I kiss your eys
your nose
your lips

my lips brushing yours lightly
and I move down to your neck

my hands move from your buttocks to your waist
moving under your blouse to feel the skin of your back
still kissing your neck

my other hand moves to the front of your blouse
fumbling with the buttons

and I remove them one by one ....

u r now panting
I feel your body tremble
is it the cold wind?

I carry u in my arms
and I lay u down gently on my bed
though its cold
your body is warm

I pull up the sheets up to our necks
the music is playing love to love u baby

we are both hott
and wanting more

and I continue to get your blouse off ...

my left hand is under your neck, my fingers resting on your cheek
with my right hand I continue unbuttoning your blouse

my fingers touch your bra and u tremble lightly
u r now moaning wanting me to hurry
but I move slowly and leisurely
and I get the 2 last buttons off
and u allow me to remove your blouse completely

ur now in a black silken blouse, one size too small
and your boobs are overflowing and straining
wanting to be relased

I now remove my shirt
and I continue

I move my hand to your back to unclip your bra
we are now close and touching

the clip is removed
and your boobs jump out
and I remove the bra and toss it to the floor

and I hold u close
your boobs pressed against my hairy chest

and I sigh Jo, Oh Jo, Oh Joleneeeeee
and u respond Saby my love
Saby, Saby, Saby ...
















more

No comments: