Monday, October 29, 2007

Tease

Sunday, October 07, 2007


No light came through the silk over my eyes. Every sense was heightened as I listened for your soft footsteps. I allowed you this tonight. A change in roles perhaps, excitement in the unknown.The bed gave as you sat down next to me. Soft lips kissed mine gently and I responded. Our mouths met hot and wet, kissing passionately. You withdrew and teased my clothing from me. The cool breeze of the fan was a welcome feeling.You stood and picked something up from the floor. I waited patiently, knowing you wanted to lead.A cold splash, a droplet of cool liquid dripped into my belly button causing me to gasp softly. Another drip, another gasp. One after the next, dripping over my heated flesh. Cooling me, arousing me. My hands grip the bedspread just a bit. The sensations filling my head. I can see you there, knelt above me. I can see the wicked grin on your face as you drip the cold liquid onto me. I can see the light dancing in your eyes and I want to remove the blindfold, but I won't.Warmth touches me then, your tongue licking the coolness from me. Licking everywhere you dripped on me. My hands move to your head, gently working my fingers through your hair, pulling you to me. But it's not what you want just yet.You pull away and lean over once more to pick something up. Pressure at my lips makes me open my mouth and you slide something sweet into it. "Bite," you say softly and my teeth meet the soft flesh of a strawberry. It's overripe and juices trickles down my chin. You're there to lick it from me. You push it into my mouth again and I bite, enjoying the sweet fruit.You lean away again. "Open your mouth," you whisper and I do. The anticipation arousing me more. Something drips into my mouth. I taste it and moan. The thick sweet flavor of honey fills my senses. More drips onto my closed lips and I quickly open my mouth again. I can feel it drizzle down over my chin. Your lips kiss me passionately once more, the honey smearing over us both. The sweetness mingles with the heat from you and I writhe under your touch.Your lips depart. I feel the honey dripping onto my skin. Across my breasts, dribbling over my hard nipples. Your fingers swirl over them, rubbing the sticky liquid into my skin, teasing my nipples and generating the ache between my thighs. You know how sensitive I am. Your mouth follows your fingers, sucking my breasts, licking the sweet honey from me. My back arches to you, my fingers in your hair once more.You pull away again, gently moving down the bed. The honey drips again, down my stomach and you lick around my belly button. Drips fall onto my thighs, your fingers smearing it over me. My hands grip the bedspread tighter as the honey drizzles over my aching clit. My thighs part as your tongue descends into my waiting heat...
posted by dirtylittlegirl @ 11:00 AM 15 submissive sluts
Monday, September 17, 2007

No comments: