Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hott

I have an inner self. My bad girl. The one that was in deep passion for so many years and was screaming out when he was fingering me or licking me and pleading with my own mouth to tell him to suck my p***y deeper.

Come on baby, put your tongue deep inside me and make the waters of love flow out of me...Turn me over my love and spread me for doggie and before you do finger me deeply and when I am so hot that I am pleading for penetration then honey put that big c**k inside me and f**k me with no mercy.....

Watch my movements my love. Put that gorgeous p***k deep inside me and go so deeply that you make the hottest part of me scream out with pleasure. My love when you touch my c**t you have made that special part of me alive that no words have been invented to speak of this pleasure it brings me. It is the part of me that is only brought alive because of you. It is part of our journey of love.

No comments: